Delivery & Terms
All sectional buildings terms and conditions and delivery and fitting in Beds, Cambs and Herts only. Outside of these area please phone for a price.
1. All orders are accepted under the following terms and conditions which constitutes a legally binding contract. Customers are advised to read this carefully before signing. Orders can only be accepted if fully completed and signed.
2. Following receipt of your order we will use all reasonable efforts to try to keep to estimated delivery dates. Unfortunately we are unable to give you an exact time of day but you will be advised if am or pm.
3. Delivery is arranged to the convenience of the company in agreement with the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that arrangements for receipt of the building and payment are made. In the event of the customer failing to keep to arrangements which makes delivery impossible we reserve the right to charge a call out fee of 12.5% of the total retail price of the building. At least 24 hours notice for postponement is required or the call out fee will still apply.
4. Upon delivery, if any parts are lost or damaged we will either repair damaged components at our discretion or replace damaged components with new ones free of charge. This is providing notification of such shortage or damage is made upon delivery or in writing within seven days of delivery. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
5. Erection of the building can only take place if the base (concreted or paved) is absolutely level and of sufficient size. In the event of the base not being suitable, the erectors will stack the units on your property or, if agreed by us, we will arrange the storage and redelivery in which case you will be charge at our charging rate. It is your responsibility to correct the base and we will return to complete the erection. We reserve the right to make an additional charge of 12.5% of the total retail price for this service, or a minimum of £40.00.
6. Specifications. These are correct at the time of publication but are subject to alteration or withdrawal at any time without notice. As our policy is to seek constantly to improve design, quality and service, we reserve the right to amend, alter or change at our discretion when such changes may be deemed desirable or necessary.
7. Fair and reasonable access to the site will be provided by the purchaser. Under no circumstances will components be carried over garage roofs, fences, hedges, etc. Please consider the dimensions of the building when ordering. Alternatively we can make the shed in smaller sections at a cost of 12% of standard building cost.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for accidental damage caused during the delivery/fitting process.
9. Please note that the buildings are made of a natural product, this being the case some movement may happen after delivery and is beyond our control. We advise that the building can only be guaranteed if it is re-treated with a good quality stain within three months of erection.
10. A well covered shed is essential to the prolonged life of any building. Please ensure that trees and shrubs are stopped from rubbing against and gouging the felt. The felt will expand and contract with different weather conditions. This will cause the felt to ripple, however this is not a problem and the roof will still remain watertight.
11. All buildings remain the property of Bedfordshire Garden Buildings until paid in full.
Dated: 1st January 2016
Are you looking to purchase an essay at an expert website? If yes, then you’ve come to the right location. PayForEssay is in operation for https://signalscv.com/2021/05/2021-trusted-academic-essay-writing-services-review/ 12 years, has helped countless generations of students, and wrote more than 200 000 academic papers. About a third of customers of PayForEssay return. Their writers are proficient and extremely fast. They also offer the most excellent customer service. PayForEssay can deliver your papers in confidence.